We discovered Cardazol quite by chance during our quest for a Cardarine alternative.
Not that we have anything averse towards Cardarine. We love it. And use it in almost every SARM and steroid stack.
But a lot of people are petrified of Cardarine following the ‘Cancer’ theory that seems to have gone viral.
Rather than ranting about how cardarine does not cause cancer, we thought it would be easier to find a safer, but equally effective alternative.
It wasn’t easy. Cardarine is a beast of a SARM and not an easy one to mimic.
So we lay down some hardcore rules and put out a set of boxes that most products would fail to tick.
That’s until a kid at the gym walked up to us with Cardazol.
The guy could beat the best at HIIT and to be honest, we always thought that he was on PEDs.
Turns out that Cardazol is the best that he’s used in terms of PED.
So, we put it to the test and this, is what we found.
What is Cardazol?
Cardazol is an extremely powerful supplement (we hate the term. But that’s the most correct way to describe it) that works as a stimulant, as a cardio booster and also helps in fat loss.
Why, that sounds like Clenbuterol to me.
Thankfully, it isn’t half as risky or dangerous as Clen is.
Instead, it gives you the fat loss without the jitters and the tremors that Clen causes. No risk of cardiac problems or cooking your organs from within by overheating.
It does not increase your body temperature.
That’s because it contains only vitamins, minerals and herbs.
The next question that came to our mind is this.
Can a blend of vitamins and herbs really mimic a SARM?
We didn’t believe it until we tested it and checked out some user logs.
You can check them out over here as well.
Cardazol’s blend of ingredients is unlike anything that we’ve ever seen.
The best part is that the manufacturers have done a full disclosure. There’s no secretive crap or exotic ingredients over here (Read ephedrine or DNP).
The ingredient list is out there for anyone to scrutinize, analyze and ridicule, as is the norm these days.
What we found is that every one of the ingredient is scientifically proven to do what the manufacturers claim they do.
What are the ingredients in Cardazol?
Here’s a closer look at that ingredient label.
- Chromium: Helps to curb hunger pangs and also improves insulin sensitivity
- Iodine: Boosts metabolism
- D–Aspartic Acid: Natural testosterone booster that also provides great pumps
- Agmatine Sulfate: Insane pumps and consistent energy in the gym. Otherwise, gives you deep, restful sleep and reduces stress
- Alcar: Boosts the rate of energy expenditure at the cellular level. In other words, accelerates fat loss. Alcar is also believed to be brain protective.
- Taurine: Oral steroids like Dianabol and Anadrol are notorious for depleting the levels of this vital electrolyte aid, which eventually causes painful muscle cramps.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Gives you the mild stimulant effect you need. Also helps to lower appetite.
- Creatine HCL: Powerful muscle builder. Gives you the strength and intensity you need for vigorous workouts.
- N–Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: Natural Amino acid that also provides stress relief.
- Green Tea: Powerful antioxidant that also boosts the rate at which the body burns fat
- Creatine Pyruvate: Helps increase strength, boosts lean muscle mass growth and also enhances the rate of recovery after vigorous workouts
- Hordenine HCL: Gives you the razor sharp focus you need.
- Griffonia Simplicifolia: Reduces anxiety and has a calming effect on your mind. Great for athletes who use mind altering steroids like Trenbolone and Anadrol.
- Cinnamon: Cardio protective and also helps to control blood sugar levels
- Methyliberine: Central nervous system stimulant that does not alter blood pressure levels
- Dicaffeine Malate: Potent energy booster that also helps with digestion
- Ginger: Natural testosterone booster and powerful digestive aid. Helps with nutrient absorption that goes for a toss with some anabolic steroids.
- KinetIQ: The legal alternative to ephedrine. Fat loss and energy without the risks. This is derived from bitter oranges and is completely natural.
- Kelp: Crammed with essential vitamins and minerals. Extremely useful for general well being.
- Bioperine: Helps with nutrient absorption
- Rauwolf Vomitoria: Last but not the least, we have rauwolf, which is so effective at controlling blood sugar, regulating blood pressure, treating anxiety, depression and insomnia.
Who should be using Cardazol?
The blend of ingredients make Cardazol the perfect choice for bodybuilders and athletes who regularly use anabolics, both during cycle and off it.
It helps calm the mind, burns fat during off cycle phases and helps regulate blood sugar levels and testosterone levels.
But even if you don’t lift, work a sedentary job or are on TRT, you should have something like Cardazol every day. It will keep you alert and functioning at your best.
What are the benefits of Cardazol?
There are multiple benefits across the board. Let’s take a look at each one of them.
Cardazol provides your body with the vitamins, minerals and electrolytes that your body so desperately craves for after continuous strenuous workouts. With anabolic steroids, maintaining a consistent level of energy all day is a challenge for most athletes. Cardazol gives you the energy minus the random fluctuations. You will feel super charged all day without the jitters and fluttering heartbeats. Oh, it also burns fat.
In everyday life:
Think about the perks of having a constant supply of energy and a calm, clear mind with razor sharp focus all day. Your productivity will be boosted. You will perform better everywhere. Some of the ingredients might help stave off lifestyle diseases like diabetes and high blood pressure. A trimmer waistline isn’t too bad either, is it?
Cardazol vs. Cardarine
We wont lie.
Cardarine is better any day. But you need to understand that it is a performance enhancing drug.
Cardazol isnt. It is completely legal and won’t get you banned in a professional sporting event.
It is the next best thing to Cardarine and that’s no mean feat.
If we were you, we’d test it out at least to know how effective it is.
FYI, Cardazol is only available in selected brick and mortar stores. Else, you can buy it online over here.